PBE Elbud Gdańsk SA has 60 years of experience in the field of power engineering construction. The origins of the company date back to 1949, when the Zakład Budowy Sieci Elektrycznych in Gdańsk was opened as part of a multi-plant enterprise called Przedsiębiorstwo Elektroenergetyczne Elbud in Cracow.
The basic activity of the Company is the provision of services including:
- Power plant construction and general construction, as well as design works,
and in particular:
• construction of 110/30 kV station, power lines,
• modernization of power station buildings,
• construction and modernization of transformer-switching stations HV/MV/LV,
• modernization of electric power switchgear,
• construction of wind farms,
• construction of specialised facilities,
• electricity projects, including construction permits.
Many years of experience in complex projects has made it possible to build a team of high-class specialists. As a consequence, the Company’s share in designing and building wind farms in the domestic market is about 15%.
One of the assumptions of PBE Elbud Gdańsk S.A. is a constant investment in technologies and human capital, which guarantees continuous improvement of our services. Our qualified staff is capable of handling even the most complex projects.
To learn more, visit the company’s website at http://www.egsa.pl