Chemont was established on 1th January 2005, however, its history had started much earlier. Since 1946 the company operated as Zakład Budowy i Remontów Aparatury Chemicznej within organisational structures of „Dwory” S.A. ( former Chemical Company „Oświęcim”).
1998-2004 is the period of time when Chemont operated as an independent department of P.P.H.U. Chemoservis-Dwory Sp. z o.o. However, further organisational transformations resulted in the establishment of Chemont.
- 10 000 m2 of production hall
- Rolls for sheet material
- 10 overhead cranes with weighing capacity 5 to 30 tones
- Relief annealing furnace – heating chamber 4x4x8m
- Machine park that allows to perform all kinds of work in an individual range:
- Automatic machine for cutting sheet metal with thickness up to 30 mm.
- Scissors and shears for cutting sheet metal
- Press brake
- Bending machine
- Rolls for sheet metal (up to 30 mm), profiles and pipes (Ø max 120 mm)
- Side-head boring mill
- Boring machine
- Drilling and milling machines etc.
- Machines for machining
- Automatic welding units for welding shells of tanks and exchangers
- Automatic machines for welding and rolling pipes in the exchangers’ perforated bottoms
To learn more, visit the company’s website at http://chemont.pl