Przedsiębiorstwo Badań i Ekspertyz Środowiska SEPO Sp.z o.o.
We have already been on the market for over twenty-five years as a company which undertakes research on various aspects of work environment, natural environment and carries out documentation and design works in these fields.
Our qualified staff and many years of cooperation with companies with different activity profiles, allowed us to gain extensive experience both in measurement works and in developing documentation required by the existing legal provisions relating to environmental protection in its broadest sense.
Our laboratory is certified by Polish Center for Accreditation (Certificate No. AB 746), that confirms its compliance with the requirements of PN-EN ISO / IEC 17025: 2005. The scope of accreditation covers, among others: measuring harmful factors at worksites, measuring air pollution emissions, measuring noise emissions to the environment, examination of water, sewage and wastes.
The scope of our activities include:
1. Research and measurements concerning:
• harmful and burdensome factors at worksites,
• emissions of gaseous and particulate pollutants,
• the noise emission in the environment,
• machinery noise – determination of sound power,
• the efficiency of intake-exhaust installations,
• water, sewage and soil,
• waste, including sewage sludge.
1. Research on fuels and oils.
2. Occupational risk assessments.
3. Projects to limit noise emissions.
4. Development of documentation in the field of environmental protection, including:
• applications for issuing an integrated permit,
• applications for issuing the permit to introduce gas and dust into the air,
• aquatic legal surveys,
• applications for issuing the permit for the generation of waste, programs and concepts of waste management, environmental impact assessment reports, ecological reviews, post-implementation analyses, calculation of product fee and fees for economic use of the environment.
In addition, we provide constant service for companies in terms of legal requirements, among others, the Environmental Law, the Law on Waste, the preparation of reports for administration bodies, advisory services and assistance in cases dealt with by administrative and control bodies.
To learn more, visit the company’s website at http://www.sepo.pl